The island Bjørkøya
• Exciting flora and a rich wildlife.
• Idyllic sandy beaches and free space.
• Allowed to pitch a tent.
• The island is suitable for cycling.
• Large parts of the island are relatively flat, and there are good opportunities to get around the central parts of the island with a wheelchair.
• Drinking water and public toilet near by the café and ferry port.
• The southern part of the island is called Risøya when the area was previously separated from Bjørkøya with a narrow sound.
• Bjørkøya Mat & Cafe is summeropen and has all the facilities that guests need. https://www.facebook.com/bjorkoya/
Gallery Grindbakken is a small and exciting gallery by the water's edge at Stathelle.
Brevik Town Museum is open every Sunday this summer
"Krystallhuset" in Brevik was erected on the occasion Brevik 150th anniversary in 1995.
Bamble is dominated by two types of landscape with completely different geological…
Great hiking area near Rognstranda in Bamble. Beautiful forests and flora.
Welcome to the geosite in Steinvika
Tangen Fort lies at the outermost point on Langesundtangen, south of the town of…
A hidden pearl right in the center at Porsgrunn City Museum.
The childrens favorite place to visit, lots of activities.
Osebro is the best preserved part of Porsgrunn town.
Foldvik Family Park is an eldorado for families with an outstanding selection of fun…
South of Porsgrunn, across Frierfjorden and further into Bamble by Herre, there is an…
As the first geopark in Scandinavia, Gea Norvegica became member of the Global Geoparks…
Learn more about the natural history of our planet.
Welcome to a unique porcelain experience in Porsgrunn!
Norway's only porcelain factory is located in Porsgrunn.