- Pay attention to the island's natural resources and cultural heritage.
- Pay attention to the islanders, it applies to both permanent residents, cottagers and visits.
- Prepare picnic or accommodation space for you and take your rubbish home.
- Bonfires are not allowed in the period 15 April - 15 September.
- Grilling must only occur on personalized barbecue areas. Avoid using disposable barbecues.
- Tenting is permitted up to two days at a time in the same place and at least 150 meters away from inhabited house or cottage.
- Remember a leash time from 1 April - 20 August for dogs.
- Pay attention to animal and bird life on the islands. It is not allowed to go over cultivated land in the period 30 April - 14 October.
- Plants, mushrooms, berries and herbs that are protected can not be picked for personal use.