- Pay attention to the island's natural resources and cultural heritage.
- Pay attention to the islanders, it applies to both permanent residents, cottagers and visits.
- Prepare picnic or accommodation space for you and take your rubbish home.
- Bonfires are not allowed in the period 15 April - 15 September.
- Grilling must only occur on personalized barbecue areas. Avoid using disposable barbecues.
- Tenting is permitted up to two days at a time in the same place and at least 150 meters away from inhabited house or cottage.
- Remember a leash time from 1 April - 20 August for dogs.
- Pay attention to animal and bird life on the islands. It is not allowed to go over cultivated land in the period 30 April - 14 October.
- Plants, mushrooms, berries and herbs that are protected can not be picked for personal use.
"Krystallhuset" in Brevik was erected on the occasion Brevik 150th anniversary in 1995.
Brevik Town Museum is open every Sunday this summer
Gallery Grindbakken is a small and exciting gallery by the water's edge at Stathelle.
Bamble is dominated by two types of landscape with completely different geological…
Great hiking area near Rognstranda in Bamble. Beautiful forests and flora.
Welcome to the geosite in Steinvika
Tangen Fort lies at the outermost point on Langesundtangen, south of the town of…
A hidden pearl right in the center at Porsgrunn City Museum.
The childrens favorite place to visit, lots of activities.
South of Porsgrunn, across Frierfjorden and further into Bamble by Herre, there is an…
Welcome to a unique porcelain experience in Porsgrunn!
Norway's only porcelain factory is located in Porsgrunn.
As the first geopark in Scandinavia, Gea Norvegica became member of the Global Geoparks…
Osebro is the best preserved part of Porsgrunn town.
Learn more about the natural history of our planet.
Foldvik Family Park is an eldorado for families with an outstanding selection of fun…