15 berths. Free harbour charge. Shower/WC, oilet emptying, drinking water.
Welcome to the world's most beautiful channel, The Telemark Canal!
The log driver monument on Smieøya.
New, modern fish ladder in down town of Skien.
Skien sluse is the first lock in the Telemark Canal, with connection between Skienselva…
Ibsenhuset was officially opened on 9 September 1973 and at the time was Norway’s most…
Ibsenhuset is named after Skien's famous son, Henrik Ibsen.
In this building, in the corner room on the 2nd floor, Henrik Ibsen was born.
Their gallery is in the Cultural Centre called Ibsenhuset, which opened in 1973.
The first owner of Altenburggården was probably Johan Altenburg, Henrik Ibsen's…
Snipetorp is Skien's oldest residential after the city fires in 1854 and 1886.
Spriten Kunsthall is located on Klosterøya, a few minutes walk from the center of Skien.
The Ibsen Steps were restored in April 1995.
Mosaikk - hidden pearls in the centre of Skien.
The Norges Bank building was built close to Skien church.
The manor house at Søndre Brekke is truly magnificent.
Skien church was completed in 1894 after the great town fire.