Welcome to the world's most beautiful channel, The Telemark Canal!
The log driver monument on Smieøya.
Ibsenhuset is named after Skien's famous son, Henrik Ibsen.
Ibsenhuset was officially opened on 9 September 1973 and at the time was Norway’s most…
Skien sluse is the first lock in the Telemark Canal, with connection between Skienselva…
New, modern fish ladder in down town of Skien.
Their gallery is in the Cultural Centre called Ibsenhuset, which opened in 1973.
In this building, in the corner room on the 2nd floor, Henrik Ibsen was born.
The first owner of Altenburggården was probably Johan Altenburg, Henrik Ibsen's…
Spriten Kunsthall is located on Klosterøya, a few minutes walk from the center of Skien.
The sculpture Rat Virgin is located near by Skien centre, at Bakkestranda.
Snipetorp is Skien's oldest residential after the city fires in 1854 and 1886.
The Norges Bank building was built close to Skien church.
The Ibsen Steps were restored in April 1995.
Telemark Kunstsenter (Telemark Art Senter) is a center of competence for professional…
Skien church was completed in 1894 after the great town fire.