The island Bjørkøya
• Exciting flora and a rich wildlife.
• Idyllic sandy beaches and free space.
• Allowed to pitch a tent.
• The island is suitable for cycling.
• Large parts of the island are relatively flat, and there are good opportunities to get around the central parts of the island with a wheelchair.
• Drinking water and public toilet near by the café and ferry port.
• The southern part of the island is called Risøya when the area was previously separated from Bjørkøya with a narrow sound.
• Bjørkøya Mat & Cafe is summeropen and has all the facilities that guests need. https://www.facebook.com/bjorkoya/
Situated on the outermost part of Sylterøya, an island 10 min from the city Brevik.
Welcome to a historic digital tour in Brevik.
Brevik Town Museum is open every Sunday this summer
"Krystallhuset" in Brevik was erected on the occasion Brevik 150th anniversary in 1995.
King Chulalongkorn was a Thai king who visited Brevik 28 July 1907. He was king of Siam…
"Group 9" was founded in 1969. That year was the first summer exhibition held in the…
Porsgrunn Mule Varde is situated by hihgway E18 between Nystrand and Skjelsvik.
The only Catholic church in Telemark, built in the "dragon style" in 1899.
A hidden pearl right in the center at Porsgrunn City Museum.
Welcome to a pearl in Porsgrunn.
The childrens favorite place to visit, lots of activities.
Kunsthall Grenland is an art gallery in Porsgrunn with regional status, which wish to…
Osebro is the best preserved part of Porsgrunn town.
South of Porsgrunn, across Frierfjorden and further into Bamble by Herre, there is an…
Norway's only porcelain factory is located in Porsgrunn.
As the first geopark in Scandinavia, Gea Norvegica became member of the Global Geoparks…