The island Bjørkøya
• Exciting flora and a rich wildlife.
• Idyllic sandy beaches and free space.
• Allowed to pitch a tent.
• The island is suitable for cycling.
• Large parts of the island are relatively flat, and there are good opportunities to get around the central parts of the island with a wheelchair.
• Drinking water and public toilet near by the café and ferry port.
• The southern part of the island is called Risøya when the area was previously separated from Bjørkøya with a narrow sound.
• The cafe "Bjørkheim" is open and has all the facilities that guests need. http://www.bjorkheimkafe.no/
Tel: + 47 35905520