- Pay attention to the island's natural resources and cultural heritage.
- Pay attention to the islanders, it applies to both permanent residents, cottagers and visits.
- Prepare picnic or accommodation space for you and take your rubbish home.
- Bonfires are not allowed in the period 15 April - 15 September.
- Grilling must only occur on personalized barbecue areas. Avoid using disposable barbecues.
- Tenting is permitted up to two days at a time in the same place and at least 150 meters away from inhabited house or cottage.
- Remember a leash time from 1 April - 20 August for dogs.
- Pay attention to animal and bird life on the islands. It is not allowed to go over cultivated land in the period 30 April - 14 October.
- Plants, mushrooms, berries and herbs that are protected can not be picked for personal use.
Welcome to a historic digital tour in Brevik.
"Krystallhuset" in Brevik was erected on the occasion Brevik 150th anniversary in 1995.
Brevik Town Museum is open every Sunday this summer
In July 1907, a yacht anchored in Brevik. There was a great resurrection. It turned out…
"Group 9" was founded in 1969. That year was the first summer exhibition held in the…
Situated on the outermost part of Sylterøya, an island 10 min from the city Brevik.
Porsgrunn Mule Varde is situated by hihgway E18 between Nystrand and Skjelsvik.
The new church in Porsgrunn, Østre Porsgrunn church, is an architectural gem and has…
The only Catholic church in Telemark, built in the "dragon style" in 1899.
A hidden pearl right in the center at Porsgrunn City Museum.
At Tollboden Porcelain Collection in Porsgrunn you will find unique porcelain and…
The childrens favorite place to visit, lots of activities.
See the intriguing ‘Stations’ installation in the centre of Porsgrunn.
Kunsthall Grenland conveys Norwegian and international contemporary art. KG is located in…
South of Porsgrunn, across Frierfjorden and further into Bamble by Herre, there is an…
Norway's only porcelain factory, Porsgrund's Porcelain Factory, is located in Porsgrunn…