- Pay attention to the island's natural resources and cultural heritage.
- Pay attention to the islanders, it applies to both permanent residents, cottagers and visits.
- Prepare picnic or accommodation space for you and take your rubbish home.
- Bonfires are not allowed in the period 15 April - 15 September.
- Grilling must only occur on personalized barbecue areas. Avoid using disposable barbecues.
- Tenting is permitted up to two days at a time in the same place and at least 150 meters away from inhabited house or cottage.
- Remember a leash time from 1 April - 20 August for dogs.
- Pay attention to animal and bird life on the islands. It is not allowed to go over cultivated land in the period 30 April - 14 October.
- Plants, mushrooms, berries and herbs that are protected can not be picked for personal use.
Gallery Grindbakken is a small and exciting gallery by the water's edge at Stathelle.
Bamble is dominated by two types of landscape with completely different geological…
The Olav church ruin (Skeidi church) are the ruins of a stone church built before 1150 in…
Great hiking area near Rognstranda in Bamble. Beautiful forests and flora.
Bamble Church is a large wooden structure dedicated in 1845.
Langesund customs warehouse as it stands today was erected in 1869.
Tollpakkboden is a log-built warehouse, the main part of which dates from the early 1700s.
The old guardhouse is now a customs museum, with artefacts found there from long ago.
Workshop and gallery in Langesund.
The landscape with the escarpments, "flauane" in Norwegian, is characteristic of the…
Welcome to the geosite in Steinvika
Tangen Fort lies at the outermost point on Langesundtangen, south of the town of…
Welcome to a unique porcelain experience in Porsgrunn!
As the first geopark in Scandinavia, Gea Norvegica became member of the Global Geoparks…
Learn more about the natural history of our planet.