Experience an exciting world from the treetops!
The Høyt & Lavt (High and Low) Climbing Park is located in Bø, right by Bø Sommerland. Perfect for a family vacation, a vacation with a group of friends or simply if you want a good workout.
You can enjoy 70 different appliances in the forest. It simply becomes an acrobatic oasis for the most extreme as well as for local and visiting families with children. There are different types of trails up in the trees with varying degrees of difficulty.
Who does the park fit for?
- Children down to the age of 2 can try their own customized "trails" in the park, while the highest "climbing point" is as much as 30 meters above the ground for the toughest.
- The extreme who is looking for a kick!
- If you are with a larger group or group, a special arrangement is made according to your wishes.
- If you need to arrange a bachelorette party or other type of event that needs something extra we would also like to hear from you.
- you who want to combine the bathing holiday in Bø Sommarland with climbing in the forest
- The persons who want to combine hiking or hiking on Lifjell - or the cycling holiday along the Telemark Canal with a kick from the tree tops.
The climbing park also accepts orders for groups, teams, school classes, etc.
Call us on phone:+47 91824170
|Season (13 Aug 2019 - 18 Aug 2019)|
|Tuesday - Sunday||10:00||- 18:30|
|Season (19 Aug 2019 - 29 Oct 2019)|
|Monday - Friday||Closed|
|Season (30 Sept 2019 - 13 Oct 2019)|
|Monday - Wednesday||Closed|
|Thursday - Sunday||11:00||- 16:30|
Scandinavia's largest waterpark, Sommarland in Bø, is one of Telemark's most visited…
The Evju Bygdetun in Sauherad is an interesting and lively local museum in mid- Telemark…
The Fruitvillage at Gvarv is Norways´s capital of appleproduction. Experience
Norsjø's white swan M/S Telemarken sails between Akkerhaugen and Lunde.
Visit Heddal Stavkirke - the largest stave church in Norway.
Heddal local museum is situated right next to the Heddal stave church.
Notodden Blues Festival is the largest blues festival in Europe, and it is widely known…
Skien sluse er en del av den første utbyggingen av Telemarkskanalen, Norsjø-Skienkanalen,…
Telemarksgalleriet and Lysebuen shows art and industrial history in a beautiful…
The medieval church Romnes is beautifully located by lake Norsjø and the Telemark Canal.
Ulefos Hovedgaard offers guided tours in beautiful natural surroundings. Here you can see…
Øvre Verket represents one of the most important culturally historic places from the…
Welcome to Ulefoss cultural heritage, in the heart of the Telemark Canal.
Gea Norvegica Geopark is Scandinavia’s first UNESCO recognized geopark.
The tale of the serpent in the seljord Lake have been told since 1750 and have been…
The church was built in the romanesque style at some time in the 12th century. It is…